Thursday, May 17, 2007

May update:

Ok.. Here's the short version, and believe me, the long version is looooong and you really wouldn't want to hear it..lol.


So at the end of April we discovered that we were expecting again, TOTAL SHOCKER!! We were done. Had our 2 kids and were totally happy. This news has totally changed everything. And so the hyperemesis has hit again already (see link to right), and I'm wondering how I will cope with a baby, and a toddler, especially with the SPD (last time I was on crutches it was so bad). I already have meds, but I'm still blah! I am coming round to the idea, but it's a lot to take on board.
However, there is good news too. Kimi drew her first picture!! Such a big girl, sometimes I forget that she's only 2 (well, will be 2 next week)Check this out!
And also Miss JJ got her first tooth, bless her.

No comments: